Beano is adopted!
Beano / Male / Neutered / Chihuahua / 8 months old / 8 Lbs / Adoption fee: $425.00
Beano is a sweet 8 months old Chihuahua puppy. He is crate trained and almost fully house trained. He is not a vocal dog so would be ok in an apartment or condo. He loves other dogs and all people, he is a social butterfly! Although small he is still full of puppy energy so will require a home who understands the requirements of a puppy and can commit to the time and training he requires.
Below is a list of must haves for Beano’s adoptive home.
– A home who will treat him like a dog and will not baby him because of his small size
– A home who is willing to take him to puppy school (this is a must)
– A home with another dog who is as playful as he is, preferably 30 pounds or under
– A home where he will not be left alone all day, he is a social dog with lots or energy and would never be happy left alone in his crate 8 hours a day
– A home with a securely fenced yard (unless you are in a condo or apartment) he is tiny and can slip through the smallest gap in a fence. If your home does not have suitable fence then he must be kept on leash out doors at all times!
If you feel you can meet the above requirements them please fill out an application today.
For more information on Beano, please contact his foster mom Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that while we continue to get to know each of our dogs, their biographies will be updated with additional information, so make sure to check back once in a while!